Eid MubarakTheme Limited Edition Non Electric Fancy Bakhoor Burner Crescent Shape with Star and Decorative Lid Mabkhara Incense Burner Aromatherapy Ornament for Home Decor Positive Energy
Eid Mubarak Themed Non Electric Bakhoor Burner with Decorative Lid and Crescent Moon and Free Hanging Star
Beautiful shelf decor item.
Ceramic incense Bakhoor/Wood Chips burner for home decoration. Aroma burner with lid. Beautifully crafted Eid MubarakTheme Muslim design bakhoor burner set ideal for all special events, iftar parties, eid or a gift for a friend, neighbor or family member.
Our bakhoor burner has a luxurious pattern on its body giving it a high-quality finish
An amazing stand-alone piece of art for your home décor.
Color: Black, White, Maroon, Copper/RoseGold, Sea Green
Theme: Eid Mubarak/Religious
Type: Incense Burner
1-Metal bowl to hold charcoal
Steps to use this product:
(1) Place charcoal disc in the Metal container
(2) Apply flame (matchstick or lighter) to the disc until you see sparks traversing the coal
(3) After a while, the charcoal disc will form some gray soot like ash over the top indicating it is hot and ready
(4) Now you can place a piece of bakhoor on top of the disc with tongs and experience your exotic bakhoor fragrance
(5) Use a little bakhoor for lighter fragrance and less smoke
(6) When you are done with burning bakhoor, cover the Incense burner
with the ceramic cover to extinguish the coal disc and only dispose of the coal when you are sure that it is completely cold. (Do not throw the hot charcoal in the trash)
Tip for your safety :
Please note that the upper metallic part of the burner should not be touched as it will get hot and therefore should be used under supervision away from the reach of children and pets and should be kept well away from loose hanging curtains or any other material that may get burned or catch fire if in too close proximity.